Dear Teacher and Colleagues,
This blog has the purpose of improving my writing skills as well as enriching my knowledge in the academic field. I expect to be able to write academic papers in order to become a better professional. I am currently studying in a distance learning programme at CAECE university where one of the subjects is "English for Academic Purposes".
I am an English teacher and translator. I graduated from the National University of Córdoba and since then, I have been trying to continue studying and widening my knowledge as a teacher.
Reagarding my teaching experience, I have been working in a tertiary level school called "Mariano Moreno Institute" in careers such as Gastronomy, Tourism, Event Planning and Hotel Management since 2000. I feel really happy working as a teacher and sharing lifetime experiences with my students.
I look forward to reading you all!!
Carolina
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario